2. I got a sample of this from Sephora and liked the benefits I was seeing. I like that it is one ingredient and that's it. I used to put Olive Oil on my face and hair, and now I have transitioned to Josie Maran's 100% Pure Argan Oil Light.
3. Chelsea also introduced to me this this little coconut number. I was a using a different kind of liquid coconut oil for my hair. Put she tried it on her face and was liking the results. We both got facials last month for her birthday and the esthetician told me to use it 3-4 times a week by itself or massage over my other oil and night. She uses it on her son that has eczema and it really helps with his dryness. You can find it at your Trader Joe's.
4. Just started using this product sine I've been pregnant. I rub it all over my body after I get out of the shower and let is soak in. I think that it has really helped hydrate my skin and help it while it has been stretching and growing. Aveda beautifying oil.
5. I recently stumbled upon Bumble and Bumble's Hairdresser's Invisible Oil. At first I was apprehensive, as I thought, what is this going to to do my hair? First off, the smell is probably the best thing about this product. It is sooo yummy! And bonus, it leaves my hair shiny and soft!
6. I started using Josie Maran's Argan Oil Hair Serum when I got it in a sample bag from Sephora. It works great, it's lightweight and it combats my frizz and lets my curls be curls.